Designed for two, An Airigh self-catering accommodation comprises one bedroom with a generous king size bed, a modern bathroom with deluxe shower, open plan living with fully equipped modern kitchen and comfortable lounging area and access to a large decked terrace.
Private parking area and entrance
Outside space to explore and access to the shore
Wood burning stove with a complementary basket of logs.
WIFI with super fast and reliable full fibre broadband.
Snug and cosy with high standard floor to ceiling double glazing, fully insulated and with underfloor heating throughout.
Facilities and extras include:
- New for 2024 – Sky Stream with Netflix
- New for 2024 – Faster full fibre broadband
- 2023 – Secure bike storage and decking area
- Private parking area and entrance
- Outside space to explore and access to the shore
- Wood burning stove with a complementary basket of logs
- Free WIFI with full fibre broadband
- Outdoor benches and chairs with a decking area accessed directly from the living areas
- Welcome tray – comprising a selection of organic teas and coffee, biscuits and wine
- Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Highland Soap Company toiletries and hand sanitisers (local, organic and handmade)
- Sky Stream and TV Catchup
- Wireless BOSE Music Speaker and FM/DAB radio
- All utilities are included
- Oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer
- Hair dryer, iron, iron board, cafetiere
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products and detergents
- Easy access to the Guest Information online with comprehensive suggestions on places to visit, walk and eat
- Good selection of walking books and maps
- The owners are on hand to provide you with assistance and advice